Sunday, January 3, 2021

 Greetings!

Here I am with my very first blog post!  I'm so excited!


Today I want to take a moment to wish a fond farewell to the holiday season.  

The holiday season is always one of my very favorite times of year, as in this part of the world, it means spending less time out of doors, and more time indoors. The temps are chilly to downright cold, and inches of snow on the ground are my time to stay warm and cozy indoors.  For myself, that translates to a lot more time for stamping!  

Every one of my cards that I make for the holiday season is filled with lots of love.  I always make many different designs, as I can never stay with just one.  There are way too many different ideas in my head and I want to use as many of them as I can.  Stampin' Up!® has so many wonderful papers and stamps and embellishments to use along with all the fabulous stamp sets, so I feel like a kid in a candy store.  The most difficult part is trying to narrow it down, and choose only a few instead of all of them.  Easier said than done!




This card was one of my favorites, and one I could only make 3 of because of the gold foil "wreath" piece.  It is a component of the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper from the Annual Catalog, and there are only 3, but I thought they worked very well for my Christmas card.  Even though the holiday season is over another reason this card is one of my favorites is that all items used are still available!  The embossing folder is a carry over that is still available even after the retirement of the August-December mini catalog, and everything else is available in the annual catalog.  I love when that happens!!  

Here are the supplies for this card:

151786 Nature's Roots Dies & 148217 Rooted in Nature stamp set

150661 Beautiful Boughs Dies & 150541 Peaceful Boughs stamp set

133676 Mossy Meadow Cardstock

147111 Mossy Meadow Stamp Pad

100702 Old Olive Cardstock

102283 Versamark Pad

109129 Gold Embossing Powder

152475 Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack - Gold 1/1/6" trim used

153576 Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder

152474 Gold Hoops Embellishments

152493 Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper

152472 Faux Suede Trim

141897 Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Click here to shop

I hope you've been inspired to spend a little time creating today!

I'll be back soon with more inspiring items for you.

'til then, happy stampin'!


1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, Beverly! I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete