Thursday, April 1, 2021

The new catalog is here!

 Hello, hello!

Today is one of the very best days of the year for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Today is the day we get to pre-order from the new 2021-2022 annual catalog.  Woot woot!!

Here's what I can share with you!  A picture of the front cover of our gorgeous new catalog!



I love looking at the cover and noticing all the details!  Ooh, look at that beautiful new ribbon!  Hmm, I see a lovely detailed new leaf die!  Look at those gorgeous papers used on the background of those cards - they are beautiful!  I see some lovely gold laser cut pieces and some beautiful new embellishments!  That's for sure a new stamp set that they're featuring, and I bet that pink is one of the new in-colors.  I can't wait to open it up and take a peak inside at all the goodies!

I hope you can imagine hearing the excitement in every one of those statements!  I truly take a couple of hours to go page by page, look at all the products, examine color combinations and layouts, and simply enjoy the creative inspiration in this publication.  It always inspires me!

If you are reading this post I know it's because you have a love of stamping and paper crafting too!  

My tip for you today is simple!  If you share a little bit of excitement and want to see more, I would love to hear from you!  Would you like one of these lovely catalogs in your hot little hands?  Have you been looking for a source for your creations and want to know what all is available?  Or are you one of my customers and this is your first opportunity to see the new catalog?  I love sharing this with you!   Are you someone who loves to have the sneak peaks and wants access to product right away?  Then click the button at the top to join and become part of my team!  However you are on this page, know that I'm thrilled you're here! 😁

Thanks for stopping by! Have a spectacular day and I'll see you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment